At Larson, even our standards have options.
Mercruiser 4.3MPI EC rated at 220HP with Hi Alt Merc Drive 1.62 -1.81
Putting jump seats in the LX 850 Classic wasn’t enough. We went a step further and made them function as sun deck extensions too. Passenger seating next to the driver’s bucket becomes a spot to stretch out. Life is about choices. Shouldn’t boats be too?
Engine & Drivetrain:
- Engine Make: MerCruiser (catalyst compliant) (mandatory in U.S.)
- Engine Model: 3.0L MPI EC
- Horsepower: 220 hp
- Engine(s) (std): MerCruiser 4.3L MPI EC
- Engine (Max): 220 hp
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Drive Type: I/O
- Draft (max): 31 in. (79 cm)
- Trailer: LX 3000 DB with swing tongue & chrome wheels
- Trailer (LOA): 22 ft. 4 in. (6.9 m)
- Warranty: Five to Life Warranty Covers Boat Only - Engine and Trailer Warranty as Per Inndividual Manufacturers
Odometer: 0.00 MILES